Weather & Climate…
Reconstructing the Past,
Anticipating the Future
Joycelyn C. Branscome, M.S., P.E.
- M.S., Ocean Engineering, University of Miami, FL, 1986
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of West Indies, 1981
- Professional Engineer, registered in the State of Florida
- Former Chief Consulting Engineer, South Florida Water Management District
- Former Director, Environmental Restoration Planning for Biscayne Bay and the Everglades
- Coastal engineering design, management and implementation
- Regional water management, planning and operations
- Publications on estuarine, multi-basin and shallow bay modeling
- Hurricane emergency planning and post-storm infrastructure evaluation
- Consulted and testified for national and international flooding cases
Please contact CCC for a full Curriculum Vitae.