Weather & Climate…
Reconstructing the Past,
Anticipating the Future
Daniel M. Hanes, Ph.D.
Professor of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
Saint Louis University
- Ph.D., Oceanography, Scripps Institute of Oceanography, U.C.S.D., 1983
- M.S., Oceanography, Scripps Institute of Oceanography, U.C.S.D., 1979
- B.S., Applied Mechanics and Eng. Sci., University of California, San Diego, 1977
- Consulting Expertise in Beach Erosion, Rip Currents, Surf Zone Safety
- Founding Board Member, PADI Foundation
- Member of AGU, ASCE
- Member of Editorial Boards for Marine and Coastal Science Journals
- Former Faculty Member, University of Miami and University of Florida
- Expert witness in trials in federal and state courts
Please contact CCC for a full Curriculum Vitae.