Weather & Climate…
Reconstructing the Past,
Anticipating the Future
Douglas A. Stewart, Ph.D.
Certified Consulting Meteorologist
- Ph.D., Meteorology, University of Miami (FL), 1992
- M.S., Meteorology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1977
- B.S., Meteorology, State University of New York - Oswego, 1975 (summa sum laude)
- Certified Consulting Meteorologist (CCM #539), AMS
- Former Adjunct Faculty Member, University of Miami
- Past Member of Applied Climatology Committee, AMS
- Former Manager of Air Quality Model Development Group
- Served as Air Quality Consultant to National Park Service
- Specialist in large data set analysis and data mining
Please contact CCC for a full Curriculum Vitae.